I will close the survey on Monday night but as of this moment 835 people have responded to the survey.
5th District residents want the buffer for parks and libraries but are not as in favor of moving growing shops to industrial. The majority are not in favor of placing the issue on a ballot to prohibit the marijuana collectives as do Lakewood and Signal Hill.
Putting a buffer for parks and libraries would be consistent with EVERY ordinance currently operating in cities in California which allow medical marijuana collectives to operate.
After I close the survey on Monday, I will share the results.
Notice: This is not a City of Long Beach site.
Dear Readers: Please note that this is not a City of Long Beach website and is not paid for nor maintained by taxpayer funds.
If you contact Gerrie Schipske through this site on any matter pertaining to the City of Long Beach, a copy of your contact will be forwarded to her official city email as an official public record.
Save Station 18
Popular Posts
-
Councilwoman Gerrie Schipske today expressed her concern upon learning that the company used by the City of Long Beach to send out the notic...
-
Long Beach Police Department (California) (Photo credit: Wikipedia ) Schipske to Propose Using the $500,000 Approved by Council for...
-
Tax (Photo credit: 401K ) Last night in City Council I expressed my disappointment that when asked for city management to bring to council s...
-
Oil island (Photo credit: theqspeaks ) Well, they did it again. Someone or something let off a smell last week that fluctuates be...
-
City council passed my agenda item in February directing the City Manager to apply for federal designation as a potential manufacturing ar...
-
Back in the 1990s I was fortunate to participate in an effort by the Carter Foundation -- founded by former President Jimmy Carter -- to dea...
-
Two very wrong proposals were placed on the agenda that spend money we really don't have and to give authority to the City Manager to sp...
-
I has been a while since I blogged. That's because I have been down with bronchitis for more than 4 weeks. Yikes. It has taken its toll....
-
Tonight the City Council will decide whether or not to approved the 2nd and PCH project -- you know, the one that promises to obliterate the...
-
Says Pension System Making Billions of Investments in Other Cities and Countries to Create Jobs and Housing Long Beach, CA – March 11, 201...