Thank you to all who came out on Saturday to kick off National EMS Week and to visit the three fire stations in the 5th Council District. It was fun and very interesting. Kids got the biggest kick out of the tour as they got to sit inside trucks and paramedic units. A big thanks to the Long Beach Firefighters Association which provided hot dogs and chips.
Notice: This is not a City of Long Beach site.
Dear Readers: Please note that this is not a City of Long Beach website and is not paid for nor maintained by taxpayer funds.
If you contact Gerrie Schipske through this site on any matter pertaining to the City of Long Beach, a copy of your contact will be forwarded to her official city email as an official public record.
Sunday, May 20, 2012
Save Station 18
Popular Posts
-
English: The Port of Los Angeles, 1913. (Photo credit: Wikipedia ) There is no doubt that the Ports of Long Beach and Los Angeles need...
-
Last night at the Council's first budget session, I asked the City Manager why there are no performance measures in his or the Mayor...
-
After 39 years of service to the City of Long Beach , City Attorney Robert Shannon has retired. The City Attorney is elected by the vo...
-
Giving Thanks (Photo credit: mRio ) Dear Friend, I just wanted to say thanks. As I wrapped up my Council work for this week a...
-
I just polled my email readers and asked: Do you think the City Council should vote to support a parcel tax that would assess residential a...
-
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Councilwoman Gerrie Schipske Joins LAEDC Jobs Defense Council Long Beach, CA – November 20, 2013 – Councilwoman ...
-
Long Beach Police Department (California) (Photo credit: Wikipedia ) 12/12/2013 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE PRESS RELEASE #2012 Subje...
-
Schipske Congratulates Stacy Mungo on Winning 5 th District Seat – Says Looks Forward to Smooth, Positive Transition Long Beach, C...
-
May 9, 2013 – Councilwoman Gerrie Schipske today thanked 6 th District Councilmember Dee Andrews and City Manager Pat West for thei...
-
In 2007, I was appointed a "public" (non-physician) member to the California Medical Board by the Senate Rules Committee. I am cur...




