Please feel free to download the publication to the right of this blog post: Kids and the Law. It was compiled by the California State Bar -- of which I am a member.
I try to get these to the high schools -- but this is an easier way and this way parents can receive the publication.
I have received some comments about Long Beach having a juvenile curfew law so I though I would provide some back up information on other laws that impact parents and their kids.
Notice: This is not a City of Long Beach site.
Dear Readers: Please note that this is not a City of Long Beach website and is not paid for nor maintained by taxpayer funds.
If you contact Gerrie Schipske through this site on any matter pertaining to the City of Long Beach, a copy of your contact will be forwarded to her official city email as an official public record.
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Save Station 18
Popular Posts
-
Schipske Congratulates Stacy Mungo on Winning 5 th District Seat – Says Looks Forward to Smooth, Positive Transition Long Beach, C...
-
Schipske to Address LBCC Board Regarding Continuing Problems of Student Parking in Neighborhoods – Feels LBCC Should Pay for Residents’ ...
-
March 25, 2014 – It’s been only two years since the Vial of LIFE (LIFE is the abbreviation for Lifesaving Information for Emergencies...
-
Says Pension System Making Billions of Investments in Other Cities and Countries to Create Jobs and Housing Long Beach, CA – March 11, 201...
-
City council passed my agenda item in February directing the City Manager to apply for federal designation as a potential manufacturing ar...
-
Thank you to all who came out on Saturday to kick off National EMS Week and to visit the three fire stations in the 5th Council District...
-
I am happy to announce that the Sares-Regis Group, the developer which purchased a great deal of the Boeing property in the 5th Coun...
-
Flag of Long Beach (Photo credit: Wikipedia ) Dear Readers, As you know I receive a great deal of documents as your representative on the ...
-
Since joining City Council in 2006, I have pushed consistently for City Management to procure an automated time keeping system: A system t...
-
Please click here to participate in a short survey on your opinion on whether or not the City should enact a NO KNOCK/NO SOLICITATION Regist...
