Notice: This is not a City of Long Beach site.
Dear Readers: Please note that this is not a City of Long Beach website and is not paid for nor maintained by taxpayer funds.
If you contact Gerrie Schipske through this site on any matter pertaining to the City of Long Beach, a copy of your contact will be forwarded to her official city email as an official public record.
Save Station 18
Popular Posts
-
I previously posted both here and on Facebook that too much money was given to council members from those who had interests in medical mar...
-
I have missed very few council meetings in the 4 years I have been in office. Last night was one of those times. I had to attend to a family...
-
Councilwoman Gerrie Schipske today expressed her concern upon learning that the company used by the City of Long Beach to send out the notic...
-
I has been a while since I blogged. That's because I have been down with bronchitis for more than 4 weeks. Yikes. It has taken its toll....
-
Prior to the construction of a 150-acre airport in 1923, pilots could be seen taking off and landing on the long strand of beach or on a san...
-
English: "Green Port" flag of the Port of Long Beach. I work for the communications dept. for the Port of Long Beach and the pic...
-
English: Commandant of cadets flies new C-17 Globemaster III home: Brig. Gen. Susan Y. Desjardins flies a newly accepted C-17A Globemaster...
-
In response to our questions during the budget hearing on oil revenues, City Manager responded to part of the question -- we asked for an ac...
-
This map shows the incorporated areas in Los Angeles County, California. Hawaiian Gardens is highlighted in red. I created it in Inkscape ...
-
Diane Bruce and Mary Glasspool before being ordained as bishops in Episcopal Church yesterday. I had the pleasure of being the only civic...
