Notice: This is not a City of Long Beach site.
Dear Readers: Please note that this is not a City of Long Beach website and is not paid for nor maintained by taxpayer funds.
If you contact Gerrie Schipske through this site on any matter pertaining to the City of Long Beach, a copy of your contact will be forwarded to her official city email as an official public record.
Save Station 18
Popular Posts
-
Tax (Photo credit: 401K ) Last night in City Council I expressed my disappointment that when asked for city management to bring to council s...
-
Pet Disaster Safety Checklist Let people know your pet is inside
-
Last night Council considered a very complex financial transaction that essentially "tenders" 30% of the pre-pay natural gas contr...
-
Sorry to say that the Long Beach Unified School District could not find anyone to attend the community meeting held last night to discuss th...
-
Specific Needs Disaster Voluntary Registry Available to Long Beach Residents Residents with certain disabilities have the opportunity to ...
-
What a great group of residents from the Lakewood Village area! They met with me and my staff at 8 am last Saturday and with pens ...
-
The problem with a budget being dropped in the laps of City Council that contains proposals by the Mayor to cut fire and police without any ...
-
For immediate release Contact: Tiffany Andrews: 562 570-6932 Schipske To Hold Community Budget Meeting Monday, August 20 th at 6 pm – D...
-
I just polled my email readers and asked: Do you think the City Council should vote to support a parcel tax that would assess residential a...
-
I have a number of email addresses that I don't check on as I do my City Council email address -- which I check hourly. So when I get an...

