The group of young people I had assigned to the 5th Council District are making a lot of progress in sprucing up our parks at Heartwell, Wardlow and Pan Am. Painting, cleaning, and landscaping is happening every day this summer.
My staff aide, Matthew McHale is supervising their work.
Things are looking good.
Notice: This is not a City of Long Beach site.
Dear Readers: Please note that this is not a City of Long Beach website and is not paid for nor maintained by taxpayer funds.
If you contact Gerrie Schipske through this site on any matter pertaining to the City of Long Beach, a copy of your contact will be forwarded to her official city email as an official public record.
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Save Station 18
Popular Posts
-
I have missed very few council meetings in the 4 years I have been in office. Last night was one of those times. I had to attend to a family...
-
Schipske Launches "Shaping Up the 5th District" -- Combines Walking with Inventory of InfrastructureJune 20, 2011 – Is there a sidewalk that needs fixing in your neighborhood? Has a street sign faded and ...
-
Councilwoman Gerrie Schipske today expressed her concern upon learning that the company used by the City of Long Beach to send out the notic...
-
January 24, 2012 – Long Beach City Councilwoman Gerrie Schipske today issued the following statement concerning her plans for the next tw...
-
Join us for a 5th District "Know Your Neighborhood by Bike" Tour on Saturday, June 8th from 10:30am - 12:30pm ...
-
Crime Time (Photo credit: Wikipedia ) I have received a number of memos and reports on city issues that I think you will find of interes...
-
The City of Long Beach takes pride in the open and transparent manner in which the City's budget is presented and discussed during the a...
-
Two very wrong proposals were placed on the agenda that spend money we really don't have and to give authority to the City Manager to sp...
-
978 people have responded to the survey on placement of medical marijuana collectives. Of these, 471 have indicated they are residents of th...
-
Tonight the City Council will decide whether or not to approved the 2nd and PCH project -- you know, the one that promises to obliterate the...
