Notice: This is not a City of Long Beach site.

Dear Readers: Please note that this is not a City of Long Beach website and is not paid for nor maintained by taxpayer funds.

If you contact Gerrie Schipske through this site on any matter pertaining to the City of Long Beach, a copy of your contact will be forwarded to her official city email as an official public record.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Making it on the top ten list.

Was stunned that I was included in the list of the top 10 most powerful people in Long Beach compiled by LBPOST.com.

Really.

There are a lot of people in this town, some known, some unknown who are very powerful both in a good way and in a bad way. Power has many meanings.

I have received some very nice calls and emails (some from my council colleagues and one from someone who is also on the list) about being on the list.

I do appreciate the mention but I also realize I wouldn't be on that list without the help and support of a lot of people (staff, family, friends, constituents). I'd list them all but there are way more than 10.

Save Station 18

Popular Posts