Notice: This is not a City of Long Beach site.
Dear Readers: Please note that this is not a City of Long Beach website and is not paid for nor maintained by taxpayer funds.
If you contact Gerrie Schipske through this site on any matter pertaining to the City of Long Beach, a copy of your contact will be forwarded to her official city email as an official public record.
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Save Station 18
Popular Posts
-
Councilwoman Gerrie Schipske today expressed her concern upon learning that the company used by the City of Long Beach to send out the notic...
-
Tax (Photo credit: 401K ) Last night in City Council I expressed my disappointment that when asked for city management to bring to council s...
-
Long Beach Police Department (California) (Photo credit: Wikipedia ) Schipske to Propose Using the $500,000 Approved by Council for...
-
I has been a while since I blogged. That's because I have been down with bronchitis for more than 4 weeks. Yikes. It has taken its toll....
-
Long Beach city management today (April 26) released a Request for Qualifications (RFQ) inviting interested parties to submit their qual...
-
City council passed my agenda item in February directing the City Manager to apply for federal designation as a potential manufacturing ar...
-
Back in the 1990s I was fortunate to participate in an effort by the Carter Foundation -- founded by former President Jimmy Carter -- to dea...
-
Despite not being able to fly on my favorate airline -- JetBlue -- I made it to Dulles airport last night without a hitch. I am not a fa...
-
Two very wrong proposals were placed on the agenda that spend money we really don't have and to give authority to the City Manager to sp...
-
Tonight the City Council will decide whether or not to approved the 2nd and PCH project -- you know, the one that promises to obliterate the...
