Mark your calendar to come hear the 7th Annual State of the 5th Council District as I discuss the major projects and efforts undertaken over the past six years to make the 5th Council district the best in the City.
Thursday, Jan 10th at 6:00 pm
Long Beach Water Treatment Facility
Redondo Avenue and Spring Street
For more information, call my office: 562 570-6932.
Look forward to seeing you there.
Notice: This is not a City of Long Beach site.
Dear Readers: Please note that this is not a City of Long Beach website and is not paid for nor maintained by taxpayer funds.
If you contact Gerrie Schipske through this site on any matter pertaining to the City of Long Beach, a copy of your contact will be forwarded to her official city email as an official public record.
Save Station 18
Popular Posts
-
May 9, 2013 – Councilwoman Gerrie Schipske today thanked 6 th District Councilmember Dee Andrews and City Manager Pat West for thei...
-
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Councilwoman Gerrie Schipske Joins LAEDC Jobs Defense Council Long Beach, CA – November 20, 2013 – Councilwoman ...
-
After 39 years of service to the City of Long Beach , City Attorney Robert Shannon has retired. The City Attorney is elected by the vo...
-
Giving Thanks (Photo credit: mRio ) Dear Friend, I just wanted to say thanks. As I wrapped up my Council work for this week a...
-
So the story goes likes this: I had to travel out of state -- to Washington DC for a week of meetings -- and I asked someone to pick up my c...
-
I just polled my email readers and asked: Do you think the City Council should vote to support a parcel tax that would assess residential a...
-
City Budget: The $3.2 billion budget was passed by City Council on September 3 rd . No cuts in service for the first time in seve...
-
THE WHITE HOUSE Office of Communications FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE July 22, 2013 White House Highlights Open Government and Civic Hac...
-
English: Commandant of cadets flies new C-17 Globemaster III home: Brig. Gen. Susan Y. Desjardins flies a newly accepted C-17A Globemaster...
-
backyard goat (Photo credit: eschipul ) Dear 5 th District Resident, I will be absent from City Council on July 16, 2013 as I had sc...



